BigHawk--Here is the real facts!

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

FrosteeTBear

BigHawk--Here is the real facts!

Post by FrosteeTBear »

So --in case Bundy's complaints make you think he is getting abused--consider this:

1. Bundy wins 63% of the World Series he enters
2. loonatic wins 59%
3. Rodraya wins 58%
4. blumer wins 56%
5. Pierzynski wins 53%
6. Swope wins 52%
7. Stahler wins 51%
7. StriplingRz wins 50%
8. Ashuran wins 49%
9. kitchenband wins 47%
10. Frostee wins 46%
11. Napper wins 36%

Dogbelly has 64% but only based on 16 wins, so the sample is very small

so take a Big hit--let it all out--and consider this.........Bundy has to be the one giving rim jobs to ABE...........LMFAO
imalbundy2

Re: BigHawk--Here is the real facts!

Post by imalbundy2 »

the problem is that it SHOULD be well over 75%. my teams constantly score less runs in 4 WS games against inferior teams. other owners do NOT have the same problem.

and that doesn't count the millions of times i got absolutely fuked in the first round, or completely left out of the playoffs even though i had easily one of the top two teams in the entire league if not THE absolute best, yes, there have been at least THREE times i led the entire league in batting, pitching, and even fielding, but got left out of the playoffs even though i had the only team with a winning record against every other team in my league. how does that happen?
swope81

Post by swope81 »

imalbundy2 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:08 am the problem is that it SHOULD be well over 75%. my teams constantly score less runs in 4 WS games against inferior teams. other owners do NOT have the same problem.

and that doesn't count the millions of times i got absolutely fuked in the first round, or completely left out of the playoffs even though i had easily one of the top two teams in the entire league if not THE absolute best, yes, there have been at least THREE times i led the entire league in batting, pitching, and even fielding, but got left out of the playoffs even though i had the only team with a winning record against every other team in my league. how does that happen?

Bundy is just ASSuming he is so much better than anyone else at this game.

Some of us know what we're doing doing too.

We all get screwed over from time to time dude. It's called life, get a helmet.

And we don't cherry pick teams to increase our 'Prestige' rating and World Series percentage.

Facts.
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

imalbundy2 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:08 am the problem is that it SHOULD be well over 75%. my teams constantly score less runs in 4 WS games against inferior teams. other owners do NOT have the same problem.
No one wins at a 75% clip in the playoffs, that's ridiculous. A .750 winning percentage is hard to accomplish in the regular season against a mix of good, mediocre, and awful competition. To expect 75% in the WS going up against one of the other top teams in the league - forget it! I don't care how stacked your club is.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

loonatic wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm
No one wins at a 75% clip in the playoffs, that's ridiculous. A .750 winning percentage is hard to accomplish in the regular season against a mix of good, mediocre, and awful competition. To expect 75% in the WS going up against one of the other top teams in the league - forget it! I don't care how stacked your club is.
Well said --from another great player--I feel that we are all great--and in WS--it is like the Detroit
Tigers of 2010--after being the most powerful club in MLB--getting swept by the SF Giants.........I bet they were cussing
ABE--huh?
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

swope81 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Bundy is just ASSuming he is so much better than anyone else at this game.

Some of us know what we're doing doing too.

We all get screwed over from time to time dude. It's called life, get a helmet.

And we don't cherry pick teams to increase our 'Prestige' rating and World Series percentage.

Facts.
And you can't think showering with your players will help them win?.............. :o
BigHawk

Post by BigHawk »

FrosteeTBear wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 pm So --in case Bundy's complaints make you think he is getting abused--consider this:

2. loonatic wins 59%
3. Rodraya wins 58%
4. blumer wins 56%
5. Pierzynski wins 53%
6. Swope wins 52%
7. Stahler wins 51%
7. StriplingRz wins 50%
8. Ashuran wins 49%
9. kitchenband wins 47%
10. Frostee wins 46%
11. Napper wins 36%

so take a Big hit--let it all out--and consider this.........Bundy has to be the one giving rim jobs to ABE...........LMFAO
How about Charles_Bukowski? What % did he win?
swope81

Post by swope81 »

BigHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:43 pm
FrosteeTBear wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 pm So --in case Bundy's complaints make you think he is getting abused--consider this:

2. loonatic wins 59%
3. Rodraya wins 58%
4. blumer wins 56%
5. Pierzynski wins 53%
6. Swope wins 52%
7. Stahler wins 51%
7. StriplingRz wins 50%
8. Ashuran wins 49%
9. kitchenband wins 47%
10. Frostee wins 46%
11. Napper wins 36%

LOL

He had a sex change and became.......you.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

loonatic wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Bro, that may be the most astute statement I've read in a long time. It's exactly correct.

Well put.
BigHawk

Post by BigHawk »

swope81 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:17 pm
BigHawk wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:43 pm

2. loonatic wins 59%
3. Rodraya wins 58%
4. blumer wins 56%
5. Pierzynski wins 53%
6. Swope wins 52%
7. Stahler wins 51%
7. StriplingRz wins 50%
8. Ashuran wins 49%
9. kitchenband wins 47%
10. Frostee wins 46%
11. Napper wins 36%

LOL

He had a sex change and became.......you.
Dude, I'm not your mother

Return to “Ed ONeill League”