Watch for yourself

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

imalbundy2

Watch for yourself

Post by imalbundy2 »

my team is EASILY a 120 win team in the NL this season.

so unless ABE is a total and complete idiot, my team is going to go 31-2 the rest of the way.

oh, wait.....yeah, ABE IS a total and complete idiot.

i HATE being RIGHT all time.
BigHawk

Re: Watch for yourself

Post by BigHawk »

That's appropriately a .750 winning %. Alright then
BigHawk

Post by BigHawk »

Worst trade offers ever, "A" grade pitchers for late picks and borderline players. :roll:
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

actually with the state of the NL, this is an 0.800 team, but .... i'll just write that 120 wins is good enough.

ABE was having none of that this season though. why? when the team he forcibly MADE knock my team out of the playoffs last season is down where it belongs. why? when no one else improved enough to touch my team? why? cause he's a jackass.
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

BigHawk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm Worst trade offers ever, "A" grade pitchers for late picks and borderline players. :roll:
you could have had what Frostee took for his pitcher.

i've taken similar without the picks when i have went into full rebuild. perhaps not here recently but i can show you recent examples from other leagues.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Yeah, sometimes you gotta take what's there. You can't always get dollar for dollar then you're rebuilding.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

imalbundy2 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 pm
BigHawk wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm Worst trade offers ever, "A" grade pitchers for late picks and borderline players. :roll:
you could have had what Frostee took for his pitcher.

i've taken similar without the picks when i have went into full rebuild. perhaps not here recently but i can show you recent examples from other leagues.
I took the offer because you have already stacked the deck Bun--so figured I might as well back off
and do a little re rebuilding the team I have now...…………... :D
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

meh, it's not going to matter.

even IF abe allows my team to make the WS, I'll just end up facing TEX which was built specifically to take my team down.

this happened in one of my other rebuilds here. got the WS the first season i flicked the switch, then ABE found a different way to kick me in the crotch for 10 seasons.

Return to “Ed ONeill League”