ROTFLMAO!!

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

imalbundy2

ROTFLMAO!!

Post by imalbundy2 »

“throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. … I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius ..."

Apparently he didn't watch himself on TV over the past 30 years making a complete jacka$$ out of himself. But all of that stuff that I watched was "fake news", right? :roll: There have been countless successful businessmen (and women) who were not very smart at all, countless "top T.V. Stars" (really? does he think he's Tom Selleck or Mark Harmon, lmfao) who were not very smart (Kim Kardashian, Emeril, and Ozzy come to mind) and even some Presidents that weren't very smart who won on their first try (Apparently he forgot that he was a candidate in 2000 for the Reform party but dropped out. :lol: :lol: :lol: but GW and Truman 1948 come to mind). Obviously you don't even have to be particularly "smart" to do ANY of those three things, therefore you don't have to be smart, let alone be a genius, to do ALL three.

It doesn't take a genius to figure THAT out.

Deny, lie, deflect . . . wash, rinse, repeat.

I cannot understand for the life of me how anyone can still support this raging narcissistic lunatic.

Hopefully it's only a matter of time now that the truth is finally coming out ... when you drain the swamp and fill it with land predators, eventually they will turn on you.
imalbundy2

Re: ROTFLMAO!!

Post by imalbundy2 »

Apparently ABE Trump reads this......because afterwards....

“I had a situation where I was a very excellent student, came out, made billions and billions of dollars, became one of the top businesspeople, went to television and for 10 years was a tremendous success, as you probably have heard, ran for president one time and won...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: Excellent student? REALLY? PROVE IT! Nothing you have done over the past 25-30 years shows me you have anything more than a basic high school education.

:idea: Came out? Out of what? The closet? Or did your parents BUY your diploma the same way they bought your admission? .......Or do you mean Trump University? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:idea: made billions and billions of dollars? Don't know the exact total, huh? Or even the approximate total? Who does your taxes?

:idea: became one of the top businesspeople? No longer just businessMAN, eh? Top what? Top 10? Top 100? Top 1,000? There are easily TENS OF THOUSANDS of top businesspeople.

:idea: went to television and for 10 years was a tremendous success? so you no longer brag that you were a top TV star, eh? define success? AYE never watched your pathetic show. some people say the kardashians and the duck dynasty dudes were tremendous successes too. they probably make up over half of your fan base!

:idea: as you probably have heard, ran for president one time and won? still forgetting about 2000, eh? i know you can't help it. it's one of your many character flaws. you think if you don't talk about your failures, people will forget they ever happened. you poor, poor man.
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

Someone who is actually smart doesn't HAVE to announce it. Their actions SHOW it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

OMG is that perfect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's the flunky marine who sits in the bar all day bragging about being a marine, never admitting to doing anything wrong, blaming everyone else for his problems, hiding behind the flag, and belittling everyone who talks against him in order to make himself feel better.

When this is all over, maybe, just maybe they will put Trumps picture next to the word "narcissist" in the dictionary. They could remove the definition as it it would no longer be necessary.
swd4647

Post by swd4647 »

Reminds me of old saying:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time
and all of the people some of the time but
you can't fool all of the people all of the time"

You could also apply to Hillary (emails, server,
Bengazi, Clinton Foundation, etc.)

The opposite of PROgress is CONgress.
swd4647

Post by swd4647 »

No more politics for me. I play this game to get away from it.
Sorry about that, Chief.

Return to “Ed ONeill League”