Trade Value Debate

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

thatrogue

Re: Trade Value Debate

Post by thatrogue »

blumer5 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:00 pm as long as ballin is involved, daren is always king
:lol:
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

imalbundy2 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:05 pm what i offered will be - barring an act of god - a non playoff first and a non playoff second.

the dude has been consistently mediocre but i need a #5 SP. for crying out loud, you got him free from the WW and got lucky with improves.

good luck getting more than i offered.
imalbundy2 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:30 pm um....dude, i offered what will certainly be a non playoff first and a non playoff second.

i don't know what the hell he was writing about in the original post.

i wrote that when he accepts less than what i offered i will call him out on it - looks like that will be the case. it won't be the first time.
I guess you'll have to hold off on calling me out... And, can you point out those other times you've called me out for getting less than what you offered? I can't seem to recall that happening. ;)
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

damn, napper must be desperate. nice haul for two guys who would be my #5 SP.

and i didn't write that i called you out specifically. i have called out numerous owners in the past.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

And every time it's bullshit. The best was when JJ and I made and trade and you said you offered more. And JJ ripped you apart as to what exactly you had to offer that was more. As in nothing. Your team was bare LOL. As usual you were just blowing smoke and making up stuff to play victim about.

In a word: Predictable

Might of been my favorite post of all time.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

And in looking at the trade, it was a pretty fair deal for the talent Napper got back.

Enjoy the 3rd Place finish with your 'superior' talent.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

swope81 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am And in looking at the trade, it was a pretty fair deal for the talent Napper got back.

Which is all I was asking for, in a trade. I still don't know why Bundy thought asking for more than a late first & second was too much. I know he says he'd be rebuilding by then, but that's never a sure thing.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Bundy puts aluminum foil over his windows. You can't take him seriously anymore. Dude has lost it.

Return to “Ed ONeill League”