2123 WS

Discussions for the Ed ONeill League.

Moderators: swope81, ashuran9

imalbundy2

Re: 2123 WS

Post by imalbundy2 »

Dude, I used to have 8-10 pay teams but cut way back the past two years due to finances.

Did the Giants win the WS since they had Willy Mays? That's news to me. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me that the football Giants won the Super Bowl a couple times with that pos Eli.

Can you imagine Trump playing this game? Dude claims to have NEVER lost anything and NEVER made a mistake. He always dances around or evades the subject and attacks something else in a pathetic attempt to make himself look good. What makes me want to PUKE are all the people I know who are brainwashed by his schtick, The poor snowflake and all of his followers (I call the Trumpettes) are scared to DEATH of the press because they will eventually expose him as the half witted scumbag he really is. It cracks me up to see them STILL yelling at the TV about Obama, Hillary, etc, etc. They are STILL not happy even though their boy is in the white house. Why? As I wrote before, they are SCARED TO DEATH. This whole Kavanaugh affair was great to watch in the bars around here. Spitting out stiff like, "everyone did that in college". REALLY? I sure as hell didn't. Or the tape before the election about grabbing women's crotches....same thing. "All guys do that." Excuse me? I sure as hell don't. Some of these people could use some intense shock therapy.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I don't know how politics relates to you lack of game management skills.

But, ummmm, good points???
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

imalbundy2 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 pm Dude, I used to have 8-10 pay teams but cut way back the past two years due to finances.

Did the Giants win the WS since they had Willy Mays? That's news to me. Next thing you'll be trying to tell me that the football Giants won the Super Bowl a couple times with that pos Eli.

Can you imagine Trump playing this game? Dude claims to have NEVER lost anything and NEVER made a mistake. He always dances around or evades the subject and attacks something else in a pathetic attempt to make himself look good. What makes me want to PUKE are all the people I know who are brainwashed by his schtick, The poor snowflake and all of his followers (I call the Trumpettes) are scared to DEATH of the press because they will eventually expose him as the half witted scumbag he really is. It cracks me up to see them STILL yelling at the TV about Obama, Hillary, etc, etc. They are STILL not happy even though their boy is in the white house. Why? As I wrote before, they are SCARED TO DEATH. This whole Kavanaugh affair was great to watch in the bars around here. Spitting out stiff like, "everyone did that in college". REALLY? I sure as hell didn't. Or the tape before the election about grabbing women's crotches....same thing. "All guys do that." Excuse me? I sure as hell don't. Some of these people could use some intense shock therapy.
I feel the way you do about Trump--he just wanted to push Kavanaugh in there because one of his campaign promises was to
overturn Roe vs Wade which is like going into the 'Dark Ages'--there was a reason for that, we don't want young girls hurting themselves
by trying to perform their own abortions........but I regress--I try not to get to political............but don't spend your money at the bar--tell
ypur friends you have to save it for SimD--your own prison............... :D
kitchenband

Post by kitchenband »

imalbundy2 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 pm Dude, I used to have 8-10 pay teams but cut way back the past two years due to finances.

you were sheltered bro , i certainly did all of that and more! Cheers ! -lead trumpet-
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

kitchenband wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 am

you were sheltered bro , i certainly did all of that and more! Cheers ! -lead trumpet-
this is exactly how i felt before the election and now it's even worse. maybe you'll be next on the godfather's hit list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55fJ0FgPSQk
imalbundy2

Post by imalbundy2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQruDaf7bKs

wonder how many he's up to 9 months later? 3,000? 4,000? but the trumpettes call everyone of them fake news even though they spewed out of his own pie hole.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

kitchenband wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:40 am

Bundy was probably grabbing dudes and flossing with pubes.

Return to “Ed ONeill League”