Season 2051

Discussions for the Randy Moss Football League.
Lime

Season 2051

Post by Lime »

LA Rams look really tough this season. Good luck to all teams.
I will be battling to stay afloat next to BR.
ShurelockGnomes

Re: Season 2051

Post by ShurelockGnomes »

Honestly, the Rams are paper tigers. They'll fold in the playoffs. My team has the talent the brains to take it all.
mjcahill

Post by mjcahill »

Honestly, no playoffs for Baton Rouge if they lose tomorrow and Florida wins. It'd be a shame to see all that talent and brains get flushed down the sh!tter. Hopefully the Rogues can walk tomorrow after Kansas City jackhammered 51 big ones up their back door on their home field. As for winning it all, who knows? Their are some formidable teams/coaches still in play and I'd be disrespecting them by making any claims about me "taking it all". San Francisco/cjisboss has been around since day 1 and is a great an owner and competitor that this league has ever seen. I've been in other leagues, including baseball, for years with Philadelphia owner, blakjakshalak, and he is as professional and a great competitor as they come. This is a better league with him in it. Same can be said for Arizona owner, chromedome. Then we have Minnesota, Newark, Florida, Orlando, and Portland. All long time owners in this league that make this game more enjoyable and they all have my respect. There are a few newer owners in the league that have been here just a short time but have been a great addition to the league so far.

A lot can happen between now and the Sim Bowl this season so I won't count my chickens before they are hatched. I'd be lying however if I didn't admit that I'd really love the opportunity to face Baton Rouge in the Sim Bowl. Assuming that is I am fortunate enough to make it there and Baton Rouge does as well, but the Rougues must first make the playoffs!
Lime

Post by Lime »

Honestly, that was an interesting and fun regular season. Good luck to all 6 teams in the playoffs.
mjcahill

Post by mjcahill »

Lime wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:24 pm Honestly, that was an interesting and fun regular season. Good luck to all 6 teams in the playoffs.
Great season, Lime. Hope that you stick around. You are a great owner and competitor. This league can use a few more owners like you in it. We are coming up on the 100 year anniversary of this league's existence. I hope that you are here to be part of that milestone.
DrinkBleach

Post by DrinkBleach »

It is the first time my team, the Indianapolis Bombarders has finally entered the playoffs. I was hoping to advance, but unfortunately Florida We Good put up a good game and advances to the conference. Congrats Florida, you might get another Sim Bowl Ring and I wish you luck. But hey, at least the Bombarders made the playoffs.
mjcahill

Post by mjcahill »

You did a great job if that was your first year! Welcome to the league as well. Hope you stick around for many more seasons to come.Winning your division is an excellent achievement. I, however; am not an expert at this game but sure do love playing it. I've been in this league for 92 seasons and have only won a few Sim Bowls. Being in a division with another guy that has been here for 92 seasons and another with I think 76 seasons is a tough draw. They keep me humble! :D
EXL28

Post by EXL28 »

This is a great league glad to be a part of it. Going for Back to back tittles which would be fun but and up hill battle. LA is 15-1 been dominant all year and my team is 8-8 but we found are grove late got lucky to get in trying to make the most of it. Hope to get my 3rd tittle in 7 seasons good luck LA but am really hoping you guys fold lol.
Lime

Post by Lime »

Congratulations definitely goes out to Florida on winning the Sim Bowl! They did it with the second lowest salary in the league which says to me that they must have a great coach. See ya next season.
mjcahill

Post by mjcahill »

Congratulations on as amazing job, EXL28!!! Hope you do stick around in this league. You are an great owner and one of most successful that the league has seen in the somewhat short time you've been here. Congrats again!!!

Return to “Randy Moss Football League”