Arizona/chromedome.....

Discussions for the Randy Moss Football League.
mjcahill

Arizona/chromedome.....

Post by mjcahill »

Great job my friend pulling out those two games this season. I don't think I've ever had more than two or three games (I think two of those were against San Fran/cjisboss but in separate seasons) in the 93 seasons combined that I lost in the last seconds or with zero time left on the clock and here you grab one of each against me in the same year. Good stuff! All I can do is shake my head and smile. :) Good luck the rest of the way
chromedome

Re: Arizona/chromedome.....

Post by chromedome »

Wow, I was not following the games only the final scores. I have been the victim several times over the years, but never twice in one season much less twice by the same team. Thirty years ago, my college roommate and I played an NFL simulator on the computer, and often came down to the last play of the game. Thanks for the wishes, and back at you.
Lime

Post by Lime »

LA has the most TDs and best NP in their conference yet can't seem to win more than lose. That will change in the race to the playoffs, I am sure.
mjcahill

Post by mjcahill »

Lime wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 am LA has the most TDs and best NP in their conference yet can't seem to win more than lose. That will change in the race to the playoffs, I am sure.
Thank you for the kind words/vote of confidence, Lime; however, my defense is a sieve this year! lol Maybe next season I can become competitive again. Good luck the rest of the way!
Lime

Post by Lime »

mjcahill wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:21 am
Lime wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 am LA has the most TDs and best NP in their conference yet can't seem to win more than lose. That will change in the race to the playoffs, I am sure.
Thank you for the kind words/vote of confidence, Lime; however, my defense is a sieve this year! lol Maybe next season I can become competitive again. Good luck the rest of the way!
Dude, I must have caught whatever you had...struggling. :?

Return to “Randy Moss Football League”