What the...

Discussions for the Jim Lefebvre League.
SquidJordan

What the...

Post by SquidJordan »

I see an abandoned team that is 1) in first place and 2) in a league with all of my favorite guys. What is this, my birthday? Imagine my shock -- shock -- when I find out the team isn't that good AND there has not been one single trade in the league.
You guys used to be cool, man.
Incidentally, I'll be sending out 100 trade proposals later.
Hi, everyone.
engines

Re: What the...

Post by engines »

Welcome back Anaheim.
SquidJordan

Re: What the...

Post by SquidJordan »

It took me a little while to look over my team and see where it was, but today I sent out what I thought were two reasonable, mutually-beneficial trade offers. Within hours I got two responses. Now both offers were accepted, but that is not the point. If the guys had said "No thanks" that would have been okay too. The key thing is the courtesy, the responsiveness. This is not what happens in all leagues. If this were what happened in all leagues, there would be waiting lists to get into leagues. No hassle.
So I'll be sending out more proposals, we know that. Yes or no or let me think about it a while are all great answers. I'll probably write you a little note on the proposal. Say hello, tell me to get bent, whatever. I like getting responses.
Also, just remember that you're lucky to play in a league with all good guys and no boneheads.

Return to “Jim Lefebvre League”