League Reset

Discussions for the Murray Maddux League.

Moderators: coffeeman1, raverob

coffeeman1

League Reset

Post by coffeeman1 »

It was messed up by Admin. We still have 24 teams and in fact, 24 teams drafted!! The 8 leaving teams need t be urged and the draft needs to be redone. I have a message in to Admin
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
Admin
Site Admin

Re: League Reset

Post by Admin »

All 24 teams need to draft, then the new league created and the 16 remaining teams moved into it. This is complete. This causes 8 teams worth of draftees to be removed from the draft class which was created for 24 teams.

The new league is ready. You will see it on your list as the Murray Maddux League, with the old league being renamed to the Old Murray Maddux League. I still need to move the schedules. Note that stadiums and strategies don't get moved over, so you will need to set these as you like.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

Okay Adam replied pretty quick they would fix this. I also believe they will rerun the draft.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I can absolutely rerun it. I need to clear the existing players from the new league, back out the draft, wait however long you want me to, then re-run it and re-migrate the players.

The draft is backed out, so you can start re-ranking.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
jchardern1

Post by jchardern1 »

I'm not seeing too much at the moment; no roster or draft list yet. Is this normal?
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

Well its good they backed the other 8 now-defunct teams out of the league. Its also good they are going to rerun the draft. So I need to give them a dae to rerun the draft. Please respond to my post asking for opinions on the day to start up again.

TY.

coffeeman1

Return to “Murray Maddux League”