Poll: When shold the draft be run?

Discussions for the Murray Maddux League.

Moderators: coffeeman1, raverob

coffeeman1

Poll: When shold the draft be run?

Post by coffeeman1 »

Could everyone please respond so I can get Admin to redo the draft class and then we can set a new date for a draft and be underway again. I realize not everyone will agree when to redo the draft. But I will go with the consensus. To start out I would like us to wait and do this on the 27th - that morning- after Christmas is over. If they run it that night it gives people enough time. Any sooner and we interrupt family time at Christmas and risk low participation in the new draft by some Owners because they are busy this time of year. So I am saying the morning of December 27th> Please post your opinions- preferences here.
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
Baskets

Re: Poll: When shold the draft be run?

Post by Baskets »

A day or two after the draftees are actually listed is fine by me. I'm assuming the league which is dated 3/25 is the old one? That has a draft list but is that the real one, considering that it has draftees for 24 teams I kind of doubt it. There are no draftees listed yet for the league dated 4/1.
jchardern1

Post by jchardern1 »

I'd probably wait until Thursday or Friday at this point. The day after Christmas isn't exactly optimal for those who may be traveling or still engaged in holiday activities. But if the consensus is tomorrow, I'm good with that too.
zoom

Post by zoom »

Thursday works for me. My wedding anniversary is the 27th, however, so it doesn't matter if it is Wednesday or Thursday. I will get it ranked as soon as the list shows up.

Are we drafted in the OMML or MML?
jchardern1

Post by jchardern1 »

Any idea on when the draft list and rosters will be made visible?

Return to “Murray Maddux League”