My boys are back!

Discussions for the Murray Maddux League.

Moderators: coffeeman1, raverob

reddogs

My boys are back!

Post by reddogs »

I got my players back, I don't know how it affects the races but rather than getting a "do over" on the games played, I will just accept this ultimate "I got ABED challenge" for the good off the league.* (no offense to Cincy's club)
Unless you all think restarting the league is better.
Happy New Year to you all.
Reddogs
Proud owner of the Brooklyn Batmen
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My boys are back!

Post by Admin »

My apologies... the process has a lot of manual work involved, so a typo can have unusual effects like this. I'm hoping it's early enough not to cripple you but if you get late in the season and you feel like you were unfairly impacted (miss a playof spot by a couple of games, for example) create a support ticket and I'll find a way to make it up to you.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
reddogs

Post by reddogs »

Very nice offer, thank you. I do appreciate the predicament the hacking put us all in. Yes, I have gotten as much or more frustrated than anyone. I have retired, unretired, retired and unretired since the problems began. The delay actually convinced me that I am addicted. LOL
I would not want to be in your shoes,with us it is a game, for you it is much more.
arefj

Post by arefj »

We need to figure out a bigger handicap for you next season :)
Well played, and good luck in the WS!

Return to “Murray Maddux League”