Problem With Washiingoton franchise

Discussions for the Murray Maddux League.

Moderators: coffeeman1, raverob

coffeeman1

Problem With Washiingoton franchise

Post by coffeeman1 »

Well things are back to normal with one exception in this league. Washington. They have not logged in since 12/22/17. I have had access to their team for a few days but I have been reluctant to do anything as they are tied for 1st Place. I have sent BraveHeart a u2u(besides the initial ones) but no response yet. If anyone knows this guy please have him get in contact with me. What I am going to do at this point is at least adjust his minor leagues and set up CP's and cut the minors down to 15. I am not going to set up his Major League team unless you guys feel it is ok as his team is tied for 1st in the AL. Now since I am in the NL and will not be contending for a playoff spot this year I don't see any conflict of interest if I did but I don't want to impact the AL race either. The reality is if I don't hear back soon this team is going to be up for sale. But I would like to hear from the other Owners especially in the AL (and especialy the AL Owners who are in contention) before I touch his AL team and make a few adjustments. If most of you don't want me to I wil let it alone. If we wasn't contending I would just do it but he is tied for first so I don't want to make a unilateral decision that impacts the AL race. Opinions please?

Thank You,
coffeeman1- Commissioner MML
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
jchardern1

Re: Problem With Washiingoton franchise

Post by jchardern1 »

I have no problem with you maintaining the team on a caretaker basis.
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

Okay, Admin informed me that BraveHeart is active in other leagues so they will contact him and hopefully he will be back so I will leave his team alone for a couple of days. I leave for my home state of Minnesota to compete in another Ballroom Dance Competition next Thursday. If I don't hear from him by then I will try and adjust his minors. For those of you who don't know me at all you will notice that about twice a month I am gone from this site for 5-6 days. I travel a lot and as I am a competitive Ballrroom Dancer. When I was young I used to be a Professional but now I compete as an Amateur. And I have been doing very well . I am aiming for the National Championships in September. Now I am not saying I will win as it usually takes years of exerience. Still I did win top Male student(out of hundreds in Hollywood at the Hollywood Dancesport Chamionchips in November. This one in Bloomington, MInnesota is 1 mile from where I grew up - in my hometown - right next to the Mall of America where my Twins and Vikings used to play. Its called Snowball. then I will be back in Seattle before doing one in Jersey City from January 25th through the 28th afterwhich I will be in the Big Apple to see some of the sights. My point in telling you this is that when I am doing Dance competitions they are very demanding on your body and doing this at Age 61 especially given the fact I do 20 different dances(usually more than anyone there) means I am generally very busy there. When I am not dancing I am usuallly taking care of my body or trying to find time to eat so I usually have little or no time for Intenet access. So that is why I go dark periodically. David- coffeeman1
reddogs

Post by reddogs »

Very cool my friend!
Maybe we will see you in "Dancing with the Stars" some day. :D
Thanks for all your effort when you are available.
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

Ok. I adjusted the Minors and the Major league team a little bit

coffeeman1 David Cmmissioner MML

Return to “Murray Maddux League”