Washington Team is Up For Sale

Discussions for the Murray Maddux League.

Moderators: coffeeman1, raverob

coffeeman1

Washington Team is Up For Sale

Post by coffeeman1 »

They are now listed on the teams for sale on theSpeed League Replacements. It reached the point where I had to do something as they had fallen out of the race and no basic things like having the minors setup or lineups or Pitching Staffs, etc. There is still a possibility this Owner Braveheart will show up and reclaim the team as he is active in a # of other leagues. .But in spite of numerous u2u's from me and Admin reaching out for days still he had not logged in to the team. And its a pretty decent team. With a few moves(trades) and roster adjustments the team still could contend for awhile. Yet it is also set up for a good rebuild as there is some young talent there and plenty of tradable talent to help a rebuild. Now I have 1 possibility myself - an Owner here of the 8 who was leaving who had wanted to stay at the last minute but there was no room for a 17th Team. So I will try that first.Today. But if that doesn't work I may need some help and again keep in mind I will be in Minnesota - in my hometown where it is going to be very cold until next Tuesday competing in a Major Ballroom Dancing Cometition this weekend and will have little or no time for internet and SD until returning here to the Seattle area next Tuesday night. So I will do what I can.

coffeeman1- Commissioner MML- David
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
reddogs

Re: Washington Team is Up For Sale

Post by reddogs »

I agree it is what needs to be done.
Thanks again for your efforts.
Also good luck in your competition.

Return to “Murray Maddux League”