crazy

Discussions for the Dom DiMaggio League.
maxthesax

crazy

Post by maxthesax »

through 21 games, my A range, B+ arm 3b - 2x gold glove with a 966 fielding pct has already committed 5 freakin errors - hell, he has gone an entire 162 game season and committed only 6. Methinks Chris P Donut is now extra crispy! :roll: plus, this multi time all star is hitting under the Mendoza line - way to start the season.
spicoli306

Re: crazy

Post by spicoli306 »

It looks like Crispy is going to be one of those rare guys that seem to decline before the actual OS34 decline is supposed to occur. I always hate it when those happen to me. You are hoping for the guy having that MVP-type season at the top of their grades and because of some roll of the dice the dude just doesn't have it. It looks like the game engine is allowing him to get to more balls (RF=3.24 compared to lifetime RF=2.57). The problem with the errors is the game engine also is adding in some sort of combination of him airmailing the throw to 1st or playing hot potato after knocking the ball down. It will get better. I usually like to have a Red Arm for my 3B, but I've found that A/B+ guys can definitely cut it at 3rd. A/C+ I would probably move to 2nd or 1st.

As for his offense, that's the more bizarre. Crispy is doing terrible vsLHP (.450 vs lifetime OPS of .846). Since he's never been a strong hitter vsRHP, if that trend continues, it could be a long season. :(

Hope things turn around soon!

Return to “Dom DiMaggio League”