hall of fame voting to close on Saturday

Discussions for the Dom DiMaggio League.
maxthesax

hall of fame voting to close on Saturday

Post by maxthesax »

yep, there's still time to make your opinion count!!!!
mhollidaze

Re: hall of fame voting to close on Saturday

Post by mhollidaze »

Let's hope we can better our vote of the last 6 or 7 owners that vote regularly out of the 12 owners we currently have.

I've notice that hark12, moondoggy75, pickledoctopus, and Lawman23 haven't voted recently. And dodgerbluejimmy voted somewhat regularly before but not in the last two votes that we currently have record of. moondoggy75 and dodgerbluejimmy have been owners since the beginning of the DDL. I'm asking these owners to step up and make an attempt to vote for this HOF ballot. Let's give some respect to Max who put's some major time and effort in to putting this ballot together.

We have several bots but the owners we have are good ones please step up.

Thanks for your consideration,
Mike Holliday
mhollidaze Seattle Starbucks
spicoli306

Re: hall of fame voting to close on Saturday

Post by spicoli306 »

I will take some of the blame for some owners maybe not wanting to join in. I did not mean to make any owners feel like they have submitted poor choices in the past ballots, but I could easily see that it could have been taken as criticism. That said, I always give evidence for why I feel the way I feel, but even so, some owners may have lost the desire to vote due to avoiding controversy. I hope no one feels that way. I certainly never want anyone to feel like you've made poor choices.

I also give pickledoctopus a bit of a cover as he took over my Cleveland franchise as recently as 3 seasons ago. I always try to encourage new owners to still vote, but there could be new owners that hesitate to decide on such things (especially for players they are unfamiliar with).

My 2 cents.

-Michael

Return to “Dom DiMaggio League”