Draft problem?

Discussions for the Dom DiMaggio League.
alanbannister

Draft problem?

Post by alanbannister »

I’m only seeing 59 players in my draft. Are others as well, and if so, is this a glitch? Thanks!
Colorado Grouse (FLL)
historymann49

Re: Draft problem?

Post by historymann49 »

I see 59 as well.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

This has been reset.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

And my manually-set rankings changed!
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

historymann49 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:14 am And my manually-set rankings changed!
I didn't get a great look at the previous "59 players" loaded in the initial draft, but this group looks very different than the old one. I think Chris might have just re-generated the entire draft pool (but I could be wrong). That said, it does suck when you do your homework early and the teacher changes the assignment. ;)

Also, since you have a playoff team, you can at least allow the fact that you won't be picking until at least #13 assuage your worries that you miss out on a "no-doubt talent". Otherwise known as Buck LaPorte ain't likely to be around long. It's been awhile since we've had a top-notch pitching talent like that in the DDL. He might end up giving Frank Reynolds and Pat Doll a run for being the GOAT pitcher in DDL history.
hark12

Post by hark12 »

wow totally different draft ? ugg
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

It probably is a completely different pool. The names did not look familiar.
maxthesax

Post by maxthesax »

wow - as I did my homework early, I would have had no idea of the change without the post - so god knows what I would have ended up with. thanks for posting!!!!!

Return to “Dom DiMaggio League”