Jim Gaw??

Discussions for the Fred Lynn League.
TrammellHOF

Jim Gaw??

Post by TrammellHOF »

I am posting this out of frustration...my closer Jim Gaw is having a absolutely ridiculous season for a pitcher that doesn't start to decline until this coming off-season. He has had a pretty nice career up to this point...I just don't understand how a pitcher with his ratings and career can have a season like this...ABE is so frustrating...

http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=11898598

TrammellHOF :oops:
Phillip75

Re: Jim Gaw??

Post by Phillip75 »

I feel your pain. I have this same frustration in my other league where i spent 6 or 7 seasons rebuilding and Abe seems to have half of my roster underperforming by quite a lot. Ive been shaking my head all season. Next to last place in my division. Hopefully your guy pulls out of his funk!
YanksGiants2011

Post by YanksGiants2011 »

There are lots of frustrating things about this game, but I think relievers are at the top of my list, I don't think I have ever in any league traded for a reliever who has not under performed after the trade compared to prior to it, usually by quite a large margin.
woodpeckers

Post by woodpeckers »

John Lidle??
TrammellHOF

Post by TrammellHOF »

TrammellHOF

Post by TrammellHOF »

After this post Jim Gaw has 12 2/3 scoreless baseball with 10 saves ...let's see what happens after this post. :D

TrammellHOF

Return to “Fred Lynn League”