New Owner

Discussions for the Fred Lynn League.
bostonhitz

New Owner

Post by bostonhitz »

Hey guys, just bought the Seattle franchise. I'm a pretty active and long time SD owner, but this is my first time doing a Dynasty League. I saw the deal on FB and figured I'd give it a whirl for a couple of seasons.

Any tips on the League or Dynasty will be GREATLY appreciated.

Looking forward to competing!

- Frank
winkabob

Re: New Owner

Post by winkabob »

bostonhitz wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:21 am Hey guys, just bought the Seattle franchise. I'm a pretty active and long time SD owner, but this is my first time doing a Dynasty League. I saw the deal on FB and figured I'd give it a whirl for a couple of seasons.

Any tips on the League or Dynasty will be GREATLY appreciated.

Looking forward to competing!

- Frank
Welcome aboard. I've made a little hobby of picking up teams after compton has squeezed the life out of them. Main bit of advice is patience and lots of it!
bostonhitz

Post by bostonhitz »

Yep, lol. No idea what my plans are, but I won't blow up the time any more than it is.

Also going to change these names unless anyone objects.
woodpeckers

Post by woodpeckers »

Welcome to the league. Pretty easy going group of owners ... and smart too.

As for your observation about control pitcher in shorter supply ... yes I'd say it on par with lefty vs righty currently. But a few turns of the wheel and a different balance may emerge.
cubfan

Post by cubfan »

Welcome to the league....great bunch of owners! I've enjoyed competing against these guys for some time now, glad you could join us. I'm sure any one of us will be happy to help you in any way possible.
I agree with woody's answer to your question - especially the fact that trends come and go, you just have to stick around and you'll see that things do change over time.
TrammellHOF

Post by TrammellHOF »

Welcome...good group here and hope you stick around!! Changing names (IMO) is fine unless, like Compton, you use HOF names for mediocre players :lol: . If waived I grab them just to revert them back to their original names.

Example:
http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?mode=p ... d=13216392

Good Luck

TrammellHOF
rootehound

Post by rootehound »

Welcome!

Return to “Fred Lynn League”