Buddy Sharrott-Greatest Pitcher Ever??

Discussions for the Carl Yastrzemski League.
lwikel

Buddy Sharrott-Greatest Pitcher Ever??

Post by lwikel »

I fully anticipated Buddy to retire at the end of last season. If he had, he would have retired with both the career ERA and WHIP records as well as the remainder of the records he currently holds. Alas, the second outing of this season, he gave up 11 earned runs and he lost the ERA record.

I've never seen a more dominant pitcher in this game. I paid a pretty price to acquire that first pick in 2020, but he has been worth it.

We need to resurrect the HOF so he and Dale Ryan can go in before this league combines and their records get lost. There are plenty of great players that need to be recognized other than those two. I grabbed Ryan off the waiver wire last year and pitched him in my rotation because he was always a very dominant pitcher and he needed to accumulate just a few more starts and innings to move up a few spots in those record books. He was always a great measuring stick for Buddy. Same with Harry Mills.
ofan1987

Re: Buddy Sharrott-Greatest Pitcher Ever??

Post by ofan1987 »

That season he had 35 complete games and 10 shutouts must be the best ever. He was a special talent
el_Tigre

Post by el_Tigre »

Best pitcher I've ever personally owned....

http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=122818
lwikel

Post by lwikel »

Its clear that Buddy isn't the greatest then.

Damn El Tigre!

Return to “Carl Yastrzemski League”