Looking for owners to join subscription league

Discussions for the Tony LaRussa League.
smoldering

Looking for owners to join subscription league

Post by smoldering »

I'm in a subscription league looking for new owners, so if you feel like you want a true dynasty experience, consider joining! The Dale Murphy League is looking for some fresh owners. We are a 3 games per day, variable development, maximum improves (ie. if you keep only 15 players in the minors, they will all improve at the highest rate = 15 cp), max injuries league. Here are the teams available:

- The Cleveland Spiders are a stacked team looking like a championship contender for this year and many more to come (though you will have to compete in the same league as me :lol: )
- The Milwaukee Lites are also a good looking squad that could be a contender now and in the future.
- The Chicago Hitman are a team that needs an owner not afraid to put some years into a rebuild. They just drafted what I'd consider the best looking prospect our league has seen in over a decade in Ben Blauser, though, so he can be an ace to start a rebuild around.

If you have interest in joining the league, head on over to the Subscription Page and sign up!! If you've never owned a private/subscription league team before, you'll have to pay $11.00 to join for the first 3 months, but after that, you can convert dynasty dollars into league credits to pay for the team. If you've got a lot of dynasty dollars saved up from playing years of free leagues, this can buy a lot of time as its about $600 dynasty dollars/month. Any questions, please DM me!

Return to “Tony LaRussa League”