New draft

Discussions for the Del Crandall League.
earlbodford

New draft

Post by earlbodford »

I noticed a few are still in the Del Crandall league. Will the draft start automatically when the teams are all claimed by owners? I have enjoyed the trial league and don't have the money to get a dynasty league team. I hope the teams are filled and we can get started soon.
Earl
Wichita55

Re: New draft

Post by Wichita55 »

I agree brother. The Squadron is ready to go. 2 to go so far. We'll play soon.

Mike
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Ok, maybe we won't be playing soon.

Mike
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Ok, filled. Let's draft, then play. Awesome.
earlbodford

Post by earlbodford »

Yes Mike, it appears we have a full league now. I wonder when the draft will occur? Good luck to you.
Earl
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Yes, filled. Good luck to you Earl and all in the league. I imagine very early Monday morning we'll draft.

I'd play a lot more teams in a dynasty league if I could just draft my own teams from the start. Where I come from, from a competitor site, me and the guys always agreed on the fact that drafting and building your team was a heck of lot more fun than running it after the fact. Since you can't build your own dynasty league teams here, just pick up someone else's leftovers, kind of not my cup of tea. I'll just play the free trial leagues. Cool by me.

Mike
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Ok, let's play some ball.
earlbodford

Post by earlbodford »

Everything is set from looks of it. I don't understand why 95% of my guys will have to clear waivers to be promoted/demoted.
They were all just drafted. Good luck all. I guess games will start 5AM on 5/14.
Wichita55

Post by Wichita55 »

Lost my first 3 games in a row I'm done, I don't get this concept at all, with the letter grades and all. If there were better written rules for newcomers, it would really help. There isn't. Going back to my old site. At least I could build nice spreadsheets and sabremetrically evaluate the players. Here. It's impossible. I try to change players rankings, but you can do 1 at a time. Tried to download the draft choices, but only 1/2 of the players come through/ WTF? I give up. Good luck to you all in the future.

Mike

Return to “Del Crandall League”