Possible Merge

Discussions for the Ron Santo League.
Admin
Site Admin

Possible Merge

Post by Admin »

A merge has been proposed in this league with the Ivan Rodriguez League. The merge would occur at the end of this season.

The main difference between leagues is the minors system. The R$L uses minors system 3 and the IRL uses System 5.

If you are interested in participating in a merged league, or will leave at the end of this season, please let me know here so I can get a team count. Thank you!

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Philphan

Re: Possible Merge

Post by Philphan »

if we don't merge at the end of the season i will leave. not Staying around in a league that has maybe 3 active owners in it.

So to answer your question if it happens i will stay
madmacster

Post by madmacster »

as the new owner of Colorado I will just go with everyone else on this one. Don't want to upset the apple cart.
Vinnland

Post by Vinnland »

ill stay if it happens
madmacster

Post by madmacster »

I'm in for the long haul, so count me in.
Leonard

Post by Leonard »

Obviously, I'm in.
madmacster

Post by madmacster »

so I see 8 dead teams in the IRL and we have 3 owners here that are willing to merge. Can't count Leonard since he already has a team in the IRL. So now it is a matter of what is happening since I'm the new duck on the pond.

Return to “Ron Santo League”