Merge partner?

Discussions for the Tony Gwynn League.

Moderator: DW_Geoff

DW_Geoff

Re: Merge partner?

Post by DW_Geoff »

Good Day,

I know Admin will begin a league merge process shortly, they had some previous issues that need resolving. The TGL would be interested for sure
swope81

Post by swope81 »

TonyGwynnusaGAME wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:44 am Nice work! So would the league form after the draft?

I would think so. I don't see what other option there is than that.
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

Would a few others here be willing to submit a support ticket? I haven't had any response to mine, and am wondering if we are more likely to get admin's attention if they hear from multiple people.
kyleturf30

Post by kyleturf30 »

Submitted a ticket
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

I heard back from Chris, and it looks like this is going to happen:

"Leagues merge when they have both completed their draft. Vance Bostock is a little ahead of Tony Gwynn; I've set it to pause at the next draft so TGL can catch up. I'm going to get some Dynasty merges going, then we can get this nailed down when the postseason gets a bit closer."
swope81

Post by swope81 »

loonatic wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 8:56 am I heard back from Chris, and it looks like this is going to happen:

"Leagues merge when they have both completed their draft. Vance Bostock is a little ahead of Tony Gwynn; I've set it to pause at the next draft so TGL can catch up. I'm going to get some Dynasty merges going, then we can get this nailed down when the postseason gets a bit closer."

Awesome!!!!!!

Thanks Loon!!!

We've been wanting a merge for a looooong time. We were supposed to have one like over a year or two ago and it was all set to happen. And then bam.....nothing lol

So glad this is going to happen. TGL is the first ever league I joined. Call me sentimental lol
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

FYI, in the Bostock League we started the playoffs today (Thursday). World Series is Friday, offseason will run on Saturday, and draft on Sunday. Then I assume that we will wait until Tony Gwynn catches up.

Return to “Tony Gwynn League”