Houston

Discussions for the Tony Gwynn League.

Moderator: DW_Geoff

mrtwolff

Houston

Post by mrtwolff »

Hey guys, after 41 seasons I have decided to cancel my subscription. I think it runs a while yet so I might even be here to end the current season and to get the new one underway. But as a league we have so many open slots and not a lot of interest in filling them. I already have more teams than I need anyway.

Its been fun competing with you all.
Todd
DW_Geoff

Re: Houston

Post by DW_Geoff »

sorry to see you go,

Sadly I have been trying to merge this with another league.
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

I will be leaving also. I am becoming a Volunteer Chaplain in Anchorage, Alaska plus I travel a lot as I am one of the best male Amateur Ballroom Dancers in the United States. I used to be a Fred Astaire Professional my first job out of college from the University of Minnesota. I grew up 1 mile from where the Twins and Vikings used to play in Bloomington, MInnesota. I like this league but I will not have the time to continue in it. I do have a lot of good young talent for another owner.
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
mrtwolff

Post by mrtwolff »

Hey coffee, thats cool! Im a lifetime fan of the Twins as well. Not a ballroom dancer though I do watch DWTS occasionally!

I asked admin to let me chaperone in Pittsburgh for a few months. Houston has been turned over to an anonymous owner.

Return to “Tony Gwynn League”