3 months plus

Discussions for the Vida Blue League.

Moderator: alan21615

Roaddog

Re: 3 months plus

Post by Roaddog »

Final option, moving to subscription, sounds good to me.
Roaddog

Post by Roaddog »

Think maybe going to subscription could help with the selling of the available teams. This is a good league, with no problem owners (unlike some leagues I have been in). We should not be having this much trouble getting replacement owners. Perhaps, the problem is the term format.
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

Metsman PM'd me saying he is okay with the change as well. That is 4 in favor and no one else has chimed in yet. Any others?
vickiroepke

Post by vickiroepke »

Im against it but I do see this as extraordinary circumstances. I don't think going sub is the best option for the future of this league, but it will keep things moving. I'm going to ask for my money back and wish you all good luck in this new direction.
Zaghead66

Post by Zaghead66 »

I am good with it 12 mo. subscription league and 5 bots.
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

Ok, I count up 6 in favor of changing to subscription format and one opposed. Since there are only 11 owners in the league, that's more than half. Wish you would reconsider and stay vick. Best of luck to you if you do decide to go. I'm going to message admin and see if we can get this rolling.
alan21615

Post by alan21615 »

I'm all for subscription if it gets us going
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The main benefit to subscription is that there are a lot of owners willing to buy in at subscription rates but not term rates. If the league is good, active and competitive, those slots will fill.

I will start on the conversion.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The league is converted.

Everyone has been given one month free credit plus an additional ten months free credit if you were paid up. So the unpaid owners can keep their teams for a month and of course may choose to stay. Owners who have not logged into their team this month have been set to Unowned, and the bot will make sure their rosters are kept clean (but won't work the team as much as the full DynastyBot).

The league should start moving again in the morning.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Vida Blue League”