3 months plus

Discussions for the Vida Blue League.

Moderator: alan21615

jaybee5

3 months plus

Post by jaybee5 »

Guys. We have to do something. We have been idle for three months. We have to either get this moving or fold the league. Is there anyway we can allow active owners to run the teams that are not un-owned so we can start play (with some trade restrictions, obviously)? I'd be willing to run one of the available teams so we play ball.
Myrmidon

Re: 3 months plus

Post by Myrmidon »

I'm going to advertise in my other leagues I suggest everyone does the same.
Roaddog

Post by Roaddog »

We now only have 5 teams available!
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

Great! At this rate we should be resuming sometime in early 2019! Can we look into having current owners manage the teams and get them steered in the right direction? Again, I would happily take on another team to get this moving.
Myrmidon

Post by Myrmidon »

if it is allowed i would chaperone a team
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

That's two chaperones. Any more takers? Commish, could you look into this and hopefully convince admin to let us do this. Maybe they will be a little lax since we haven't played in awhile.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We've never done a chaperones for a Term league but that doesn't mean it can't be done, only that I'd need to set it up by hand.

We could allow the league to start by putting DynastyBots in those teams, then once the term gets going pull the bots and put those teams on the sale list. We wouldn't want to keep the bots in long, as the bots aren't very good at System 3 leagues, but they can at least evaluate the draft.

The final option, the one we usually use and what I would recommend here, is to convert the league to Subscription, credit all paid owners with 10 months, and the league should immediately start up with the five teams on the sale/chaperone list. If this option is selected I'll round it off to 12 months.

I doubt many of the owners are watching this board due to the delay; jaybee, perhaps you can PM your leaguemates to alert them to this thread?

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
jaybee5

Post by jaybee5 »

Okay guys. Ball is in our court. What do we want to ask admin to do? I have no problem going with his suggestion.
Myrmidon

Post by Myrmidon »

I'm fine with the final option. Lets get the show on the road.
TurkeyStearnes

Post by TurkeyStearnes »

Subscription league is fine with me.

Return to “Vida Blue League”