Next Step

Discussions for the Old Murray Maddux League.
coffeeman1

Next Step

Post by coffeeman1 »

Okay, things did not go as I expected but I've been I have been in contact Admin and this is the situation. Apparently, Chris had to run the draft with 24 teams as that is the only way their system can do it. the good news is the other 8 teams will be purged. When they are they will dissappear forever including the players they have and drafed. I will keep everyone advised as to the timeline but the league should be starting again with 16 teams in a coule of days.

coffeeman1- David
LIfetime Minnesota Twins Fan
reddogs

Re: Next Step

Post by reddogs »

did we come up with a list of the 8 teams?
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

Yeah, I did red dogs. I am just waiting for Admn to get this done And for whatever reason, they are being very slow at the moment. Probably the holidays.I do have another support ticket into them so we shall see, I am trying to get them moving and at times it seems like this will happen but then it just stops so I guess we have no choice but to be patient..
reddogs

Post by reddogs »

okay I understand.
Out of curiosity, who are the eight team?
coffeeman1

Post by coffeeman1 »

OKay, the 16 remaining teams are:
AL:

Boston
Washington
Baltimore
Detroit
Los Angeles
Kansas City
Seattle
Cleveland

NL:
Philadlphia
Brooklyn
Chicago(me- the commisssioner), coffeeman1-David
St. Louis
Montreal
New York
Houston
Cinncinati

The other eight are defunct and will go away. I might add there is some confusion in that some Owners are posting here and some are posting on the Old MML page. I am going to post there also. Also, one of the 8 teams leaving has changed their mind and would like to remain so we have a backup if necessary , but hopefully Admin will get this going and we won't need it.

Thanks to all of you and I appreciate your patience while we wait for Admin to get this going.-
coffeeman1- David- Commissioner- MML
Last edited by coffeeman1 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The new league is running. Please stop logging jato the Old Murray Maddox League and log in to the Murray Maddux League. They are two different leagues. The old Murray Maddux League is frozen.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
BraveHeart

Post by BraveHeart »

I can't sign in

Return to “Old Murray Maddux League”