All for sale

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

smann

Re: All for sale

Post by smann »

A player usually does not have as much value to another owner as they do to you when you're trading. Fact of life. The key to trading, as Willy says, is being prepared to counter and re-counter if needed. Owners try to evaluate how players will develop when trading, and there's no standard key to that evaluation, hence the dichotomy. The more trades that happen, the more owners will want to get involved. Herd mentality. My suggestion is that you don't look for the ultimate of all trades in every instance. Give to get sometimes. But yes, it's no different in other leagues.
WillyD

Re: All for sale

Post by WillyD »

WillyD wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:03 pm
BigHawk wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 am I feel like no one trades except for terrible offers like I've never seen, I have to decline 9 of 10 offers
Yeah, that happens pretty much in every league. You have to counter the bad offers, or initiate trades to begin with. Owners also have to be willing to give up something if they want to take advantage of their window to compete. This is an area a lot of owners never figure out.
Trudis this part refers to you.

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”