League Status

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

SouthPhilly

Re: League Status

Post by SouthPhilly »

The Cap Anson league looks in huge trouble. Just saying they have more teams posted then us.
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

The robin yount, Gibson feller, and Tommy John league look like they are in similar worse situations then our league.
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

Also the Vida Blue league looks real bad. It looks like they are 9 owners down 7 active.
smann

Post by smann »

Maybe Admin would consider doing something to increase interest in the site? We've seen the same interface at least ever since I started here around nine years ago. It's a great concept and well executed but there's got to be a reason for the waning interest. It's good fun cheap.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

smann wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:56 pm Maybe Admin would consider doing something to increase interest in the site? We've seen the same interface at least ever since I started here around nine years ago. It's a great concept and well executed but there's got to be a reason for the waning interest. It's good fun cheap.
There's plenty they could do, but they don't seem to be interested much in improvements. Heck, they can't handle customer service issues. It just seems like we're in a slow spiral into oblivion.
smann

Post by smann »

There's plenty they could do, but they don't seem to be interested much in improvements. Heck, they can't handle customer service issues. It just seems like we're in a slow spiral into oblivion.
[/quote]

Frustrating. I don't know much about site maintenance, but from the number of members, and the banner ads, which have to bring some revenue, it would seem that this is at least a lucrative enterprise. Barring illness, or incarceration, at a loss as to why they wouldn't want to keep this going and provide some customer service.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

I would stay ( Washington) if it was a subscription league.

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”