My message to Admin

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

Frenchy616

My message to Admin

Post by Frenchy616 »

Just sent U2U. Tyson Lowry cannot still be the Admin right? He wouldnt have let this happen back in the day... If so, he deserves to read this.

"Tyson or Admin,

I've been on this site 14+ years (IndyChris).... I've never been as disappointed with you guys as I am now. You've let the NRL sit for months holding our money. Not a single post, not a single update, no reassurance from you that this league is active... I mean, come on man? Do YOUR JOB!

I'd be embarrassed if I were you... It is disgusting the service people now get on this site compared to when it started. Get it together man...

Chris"
smann

Re: My message to Admin

Post by smann »

Noting the crickets response. Don't hold your breath Chris. We've been robbed. That's not hyperbole. By accepting payment in advance of service, we have an implied contract. Failure to provide that service institutes breach of contract. Plain and simple legal interpretation.
historymann49

Re: My message to Admin

Post by historymann49 »

I was considering purchasing one of the available franchises. I'm glad I checked the league message board first. I joined a term league a couple of years ago that was paused for 4 months, but you've been idle for what - 9 months? You might want to consider legal action.

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”