Prize Determination

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

Admin
Site Admin

Prize Determination

Post by Admin »

According to the GNL rules, prizes were determined by:

The team with the most number of wins including post-season victories is the winner. First tie-breaker is number of WS titles, second is number of WS appearances, third is number of play-off appearances, fourth is number of 1st place finishes.

What I can't find is the BRL system; is it the same or different?

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
WillyD

Re: Prize Determination

Post by WillyD »

Admin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:23 am According to the GNL rules, prizes were determined by:

The team with the most number of wins including post-season victories is the winner. First tie-breaker is number of WS titles, second is number of WS appearances, third is number of play-off appearances, fourth is number of 1st place finishes.

Chris
It was just the total number of regular season wins during the term. The prize was a free renewal. There were no prizes for 2nd or 3rd place.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

WillyD wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:34 am It was just the total number of regular season wins during the term. The prize was a free renewal. There were no prizes for 2nd or 3rd place.
We'll use the GNL rules then, as the extra prizes are already built into the renewal.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Admin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:23 am According to the GNL rules, prizes were determined by:

Chris
Chris,

What are the actual prizes for finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd? The term is complete. CHA finished 1st, MIN 2nd, and TOR 3rd.

Thanks,
Bill
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I topped the original thread with the prizes. They are 1st-Full renewal value, 2nd-$20 credit, 3rd - $10 credit.

I have applied these credits. Good luck in the next term!

Chris

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”