Regular season game times

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

DwightKSchrute

Re: Regular season game times

Post by DwightKSchrute »

How did I miss all this fun?

I actually just watched through Oliver Stone's The Untold History of The United States to me the gist of what I learned from watching is that it hasn't been left vs. right but that it's been the state (primarily driven by big business) vs. the people for over 100 years. The Rockefeller's and Rothschild's have run america and their military arm for a very long time.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

DwightKSchrute wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:58 pm How did I miss all this fun?

I actually just watched through Oliver Stone's The Untold History of The United States to me the gist of what I learned from watching is that it hasn't been left vs. right but that it's been the state (primarily driven by big business) vs. the people for over 100 years. The Rockefeller's and Rothschild's have run america and their military arm for a very long time.
Yeah, since 1913, we've been the U.S.R.R. (United States of Rockefeller/Rothschild).

The Rothschild's were behind the French and Russian Revolutions too. I guess they've been behind just about everything to one degree or another, along with the Jesuits and Freemasons. Interesting how Zionists declared war on Germany prior to WWII after AH kicked the Rothschild central banks out of Germany (he got rid of the Freemasons too). Interesting how many US Presidents were killed when they acted or spoke out against central banks. Creation of debt-free currency = assassination.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

I hereby recuse myself from any further discussion in this area. Sympathetic views of AHs actions are not an acceptable turn for any conversation. The search for truth has often been hijacked by parties whose politics I find detestable, especially those parties that are AH sympathizers/idolizers/followers.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

thatrogue wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 am I hereby recuse myself from any further discussion in this area. Sympathetic views of AHs actions are not an acceptable turn for any conversation. The search for truth has often been hijacked by parties whose politics I find detestable, especially those parties that are AH sympathizers/idolizers/followers.
This is where you show that you're still in the matrix. Your programming is kicking in, making you reject anything counter to what was downloaded into your brain. The victors write the history! You know this, and yet still can't reason that you may be wrong about some subjects. No one is saying AH was a good guy, but the Allies weren't the good guys either, as they were instigators in both world wars. Neither needed to become a global war.

My grand parents were both German, and my grandfather served in the German Merchant Marine, Navy, and finally the Army at the end of the war. He was also stationed in Madrid for some of the war at the German embassy, as he was a communications officer. He was a very intelligent and a very worldy and person. My grandmother lived in the Philippines (where they met) for a few years prior to the war with her bother, who was a pharmacist. These were very knowledgable and good people. They moved to Canada after the war, because Germany had been completely raped and pillaged, their home bombed to oblivion, and their valuables stolen by American soldiers.

I used to argue with them as a teenager, being completely brainwashed as I was, even yelling at them and calling them Nazi's at one point on Christmas, when they tried to explain to me that much of what I was taught was wrong or incomplete. I really regret doing that, because over the past few years, I've discovered how much I still didn't know about WWII. And I was a big WWII buff! A lot of my awakening on this subject is due to my half-asian son who has shown me a mountain of evidence to help break my mind free from its childhood programming.

If you really search for truth, you'll find that much of what you were told about Germany is untrue, and there are many many things they never told you...

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”