Regular season game times

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

WillyD

Re: Regular season game times

Post by WillyD »

I wouldn't get too excited about that. Yahoo news is part of the MSM, 99% of which is owned by 6 puppets of Lord Rothschild.

BTW - Anthony Weiner is going back to court. His 2016 sealed indictment was unsealed yesterday, and his laptop's contents are going to be revealed. New York DA Eric Schneiderman (along with the Obama "Justice" department) had been blocking the evidence, but since he resigned in disgrace (he'll be going to jail too), it's finally going to come out. Be interesting to see how the MSM tries to spin that. The Sheeple's heroes will be revealed for the villains they are!
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

You've never answered the question of why you believe that DJT is somehow outside the system you claim to rail against. Clearly, you've never lived in NYC and witnessed firsthand the cozy relationship he's had with the MSM for more than four decades.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am You've never answered the question of why you believe that DJT is somehow outside the system you claim to rail against. Clearly, you've never lived in NYC and witnessed firsthand the cozy relationship he's had with the MSM for more than four decades.
I never claimed that at all. I proposed to you 2 possibilities. It's one or the other.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

And PS: Any politician who has gotten wealthy without truly working for the long-term good of the nation is a villain. For decades, we've been collectively going down a path of declining general educational standards with ever increasing educational costs, matched with fights over tax spending that doesn't invest deeply enough in fundamental areas. (Not to mention the other things we waste time arguing about.) This is not limited to those who hold the highest office, and their administrations...but stretches to every branch of government at the local, state and federal level. These are our children we're shortchanging, our resources we're misuing, and and our environment we're neglecting. But we want to engage in stupid party-line fights, that make us feel morally superior when our side holds the highest office...and overly combative when they don't.

Take another look in the mirror the next time you use the word sheeple. If you're playing the "party" game, and/or you think any of these politicians are going to jail...then trust me...you're still connected to the Matrix and in a deep state of sleep.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

WillyD wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:48 am
thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am You've never answered the question of why you believe that DJT is somehow outside the system you claim to rail against. Clearly, you've never lived in NYC and witnessed firsthand the cozy relationship he's had with the MSM for more than four decades.
I never claimed that at all. I proposed to you 2 possibilities. It's one or the other.
The list of Presidents who have not acted 100% in the best interest of the people goes back much further than four administrations. Now, I'm not sure that can be called "criminal" in the way you state...and this bloodthirsty desire to see people locked up (and on some sites, people propose much worse punishments) requires a deeper level of psychological examination, as well. In most cases, that desired outcome stems more from a desire to "win" and "humiliate the other side" than it does from a desire to address and fix the problems our country is facing.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am
The list of Presidents who have not acted 100% in the best interest of the people goes back much further than four administrations. Now, I'm not sure that can be called "criminal" in the way you state...and this bloodthirsty desire to see people locked up (and on some sites, people propose much worse punishments) requires a deeper level of psychological examination, as well. In most cases, that desired outcome stems more from a desire to "win" and "humiliate the other side" than it does from a desire to address and fix the problems our country is facing.
Yes, most of the Presidents have been globalist Freemasons. The good ones were killed or controlled (a short list indeed).

If you think Hillary and Obama (and the Bushes) aren't criminals, then you are one of the people that are asleep. There's more than enough evidence out there if you just take off your liberal tinted goggles. I know you think you're awake, but you're just dreaming that you are.
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

WillyD wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:42 am
thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:00 am

Yes, most of the Presidents have been globalist Freemasons. The good ones were killed or controlled (a short list indeed).

If you think Hillary and Obama (and the Bushes) aren't criminals, then you are one of the people that are asleep. There's more than enough evidence out there if you just take off your liberal tinted goggles. I know you think you're awake, but you're just dreaming that you are.
Herein lies the problem. Everyone wants a label, so they can side with one team or another. I hate political labels. I believe in fiscal conservatism (or, better defined as rational fiscal behavior), and properly managing spending via cutting waste and inefficiency. I also am a military veteran that supports 2A. I'm a Christian, with specific beliefs about abortion and marriage. And I also believe in the principals taught by Christ about caring for the poor, the widowed, the children, etc. I'm fairly successful with a comfortable lifestyle, yet I don't mind higher taxes as long as they are used to benefit the country as a whole, for the short, but more importantly, for the long-term. However you apply a label to my views, because instead of solving problems, you want to form teams.

I don't know that any of the Presidents are criminals in the sense that they violated laws to the degree that they should be locked up. Having served in the military, I do know that decisions are made at the highest levels that cannot be discussed with the populace as a whole. Meanwhile, there are other things that should be vetted and debated via wise counsel. Ronald Reagan's administration sold arms to a declared enemy, in order to fund a warlike action that was not approved. Prior to that, his people had contacted this same declared enemy, and discussed the timing of the hostage release, to coincide with political objectives. And yet I have never heard a "self-branded conservative" declare Reagan a criminal. JFK engaged in backdoor negotiations to end the Missile Crisis, which later resulted in a beneficial sale of wheat to the Soviets. Had either of them done these things during this current age of social media and Wikileaks, the backlash would have been extraordinary, as would the calls for an investigation and potential prosecution.

Emotional reactions, name calling, and team politics won't solve the real problems of education and income disparity, nor will it prepare society for the next wave of the information age...the continued rise of AI and it's huge potential impact on jobs. Keep looking to "blame the other side" in a fight that is not really being waged at the grass roots level, and you are contributing to the problem, instead of addressing it.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

First off let me say I can tell you're a good person, but this shows a complete lack of awareness:
thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pmI don't know that any of the Presidents are criminals in the sense that they violated laws to the degree that they should be locked up.
I hope you spend some time looking into the real world (not the illusion presented to you), and understand that much of what you've been taught is false. Evolution, and much of theoretical physics, are lies. A large chunk of history has been totally re-written in an attempt (successful) to delude you (and all of us). Many of the most important subjects we should all be taught (like the Federal Reserve system, Freemasonry, The Jesuits, the hijacking of Christianity by the Papacy, etc.) are completely ignored by the education system, and the media. If it's your belief that you're educated and learned because you've memorized what's been presented to you by a corrupt system, instead of going out and truly learning how things are, and how they really work, then you'd be wrong. An alleged Mark Twain quote that everyone should know: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

I realize, and mentioned earlier (not sure if you read that part) that Trump is very possibly another bad seed in the Oval Office, but because I am a true Christian, I have hope that he has it in his heart to expose some of the New World Order for what they truly are (evil scum). God used Cyrus to bring down Babylon, and if he so chose, could use DJT to do the same.

Oh, there's 2 teams, but only one you want to be on. If you're not seeking knowledge you may not get on the right team. Stay vigilant, so you don't take the mark of the beast! We're not far off now. You mentioned AI (research quantum computers...scary stuff!)

Luke 21:36
"But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
thatrogue

Post by thatrogue »

WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am First off let me say I can tell you're a good person, but this shows a complete lack of awareness:
thatrogue wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:53 pmI don't know that any of the Presidents are criminals in the sense that they violated laws to the degree that they should be locked up.
There is a difference between man's law and God's law. There is a difference between criminal behavior and amoral behavior. For those who are into the construction, operation and defense of a natural or worldly empire, there are some unsavory things required to maintain it. I don't like nor agree with many of those things...but I understand them. Which is why Christians have been taught that we are not to be of this world (John 17:5-19, 1 John 2:15-17, Romans 12: 1-5)
WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am I hope you spend some time looking into the real world (not the illusion presented to you), and understand that much of what you've been taught is false. Evolution, and much of theoretical physics, are lies. A large chunk of history has been totally re-written in an attempt (successful) to delude you (and all of us). Many of the most important subjects we should all be taught (like the Federal Reserve system, Freemasonry, The Jesuits, the hijacking of Christianity by the Papacy, etc.) are completely ignored by the education system, and the media.
This is not new information. Learned about this and more, back in the 90s.
WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am If it's your belief that you're educated and learned because you've memorized what's been presented to you by a corrupt system, instead of going out and truly learning how things are, and how they really work, then you'd be wrong. An alleged Mark Twain quote that everyone should know: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
What I learned about those subjects, I didn't learn via the traditional education system. I'm a staunch advocate for the complete overhaul of the existing educational system.
WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am I realize, and mentioned earlier (not sure if you read that part) that Trump is very possibly another bad seed in the Oval Office, but because I am a true Christian, I have hope that he has it in his heart to expose some of the New World Order for what they truly are (evil scum). God used Cyrus to bring down Babylon, and if he so chose, could use DJT to do the same.
See Matthew 7:15-20 & 2 Timothy 4:1-4. DJT is exactly who he has shown himself to be during the past 40+ years. Some of my Christian brothers and sisters have allowed his use of certain messages that they find appealing, to mask who he is.
WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am Oh, there's 2 teams, but only one you want to be on. If you're not seeking knowledge you may not get on the right team. Stay vigilant, so you don't take the mark of the beast! We're not far off now. You mentioned AI (research quantum computers...scary stuff!)

Luke 21:36
"But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
You didn't label me with either of those two teams...you specifically mentioned "liberal tinted goggles". I can assure you that neither Democrat nor Republican nor Liberal nor Conservative nor Independent nor Libertarian nor any other political ideology has any single claim on the only label/team that is truly important. And, people haven't even scratched the surface of what's on the technology horizon. I marvel at how it can be used for good...but cringe at how it can (and most likely will) be used to harm.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

thatrogue wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 am
WillyD wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:05 am I realize, and mentioned earlier (not sure if you read that part) that Trump is very possibly another bad seed in the Oval Office, but because I am a true Christian, I have hope that he has it in his heart to expose some of the New World Order for what they truly are (evil scum). God used Cyrus to bring down Babylon, and if he so chose, could use DJT to do the same.
See Matthew 7:15-20 & 2 Timothy 4:1-4. DJT is exactly who he has shown himself to be during the past 40+ years. Some of my Christian brothers and sisters have allowed his use of certain messages that they find appealing, to mask who he is.
Those passages could all easily be applied to Obama, or any of the other fakes out there. If after Trump's 8 years, he doesn't fulfill your Anti-Christ checklist (and he might, who knows?), another villain could emerge. I'd be interested in hearing your theories.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bad guys that run this world, plan on sacrificing a portion of their organization to allow the new "group" in power to have credibility, and appear as saviors, to lead us into our future one world government of peace and security...

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”