Hall of Fame!

Discussions for the Nettles Ruth League.

Moderators: WillyD, thatrogue

WillyD

Hall of Fame!

Post by WillyD »

I think it's time to start putting some of the league's greats in the Hall of Fame. Post your nomination in this thread. Just a name, and a link if you have time. If you want to write something in support of the player, please do so.
WillyD

Re: Hall of Fame!

Post by WillyD »

How does everyone want to handle players that may not be Hall of Fame worthy based on their NRL stats, but combined with the player's stats from either the BRL or GNL are indeed HOF worthy?
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

If there good enough the first few years there here then put them in. If they have something special that happend before in the other leagues then put them in. I think.

http://simdynasty.com/player.jsp?id=12777397

Joe Etchebarren should be in as a joke maybe but he played until he was 50. Something has to be said for that on top of the stats he had in the other league. Plus he was my mentor my pitchers would not he this good without him.
SouthPhilly

Post by SouthPhilly »

I would also say if someone is not good let's really not put them in. Paster stats in other leagues in comments of player if you want them in. I don't know Etchebarren stats prior he was not mine. Last thing, this league is suppose to be fun if there close to being in the HOF let them in for the owner I think this is what makes people stay and renew.

Return to “Nettles Ruth League”