How is it coming along

ShowTime

How is it coming along

Post by ShowTime »

Just wondering how the coding and stuff is coming along? When is a realistic time frame before we see it live? What i can see looks great!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: How is it coming along

Post by Admin »

I'm probably going to have to break things up into smaller pieces. My original intent was to have this on the live site by now; clearly that didn't happen. I am now shooting for it to at least be in beta by December. I am also working on a baseball update (when I fry my brain on football, I switch to baseball and vice versa). But my main complication right now is that my heart issues have returned, and one of the effects is it makes my brain less sharp so coding goes slower. I spent an entire day solving a problem that should have taken 5 minutes; I also spent 3 out of the last 5 days in hospitals and doctor's offices. Hopefully it will be corrected with a procedure in early November and I can get back to normal. (Sorry to drop my personal stuff in here.)

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
cjisboss

Post by cjisboss »

Chris, your first job is to take care of yourself and get well. The other stuff will sort itself out. Best wishes to you.
ShowTime

Post by ShowTime »

Hope all things are well for you. Wish you the best health first. Just excited on what i seen on football progress.

Return to “Football Beta Testing/Development”