Zeta problems

Admin
Site Admin

Zeta problems

Post by Admin »

Zeta stalled a week ago; te postseason didn't get scheduled properly.

Unfortunately, I have the sim basically disassembled and scattered across my lawn right now so it's difficult to determine what happened, and those logs have long since expired.

I'm going to back up top the 4th quarter of week 17 and see if I can shake things loose, or at least get a usable log entry.

In other news, the first thing I've reassembled has been the scheduler/command dispatcher. This is the automation that decides when it's time to run games, run a draft, etc. I believe this is the part that has been failing almost every morning for the last week; the new version should be more robust but as almost all the code was rewritten, there's a huge possibility of bugs, so if something doesn't run like it should or doesn't look right please let me know.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Zeta problems

Post by Admin »

OK, here's what happened: Waiver claims are broken. Working on it.

We will have a dispersal draft this offseason. I didn't have any visible players, I had to reset my draft rankings to get them back.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Zeta problems

Post by Admin »

I think waiver claims are fixed, but now I see that the dispersal draft did not populate properly. Also, for some reason the game is waiting for a 6th quarter to run.

I think I am going to have to back out the dispersal draft. I guess I need to have a way to do this anyway.

Chris

Return to “Football Beta Testing/Development”