League moving forward

Admin
Site Admin

League moving forward

Post by Admin »

I finally fixed the bug that was keeping us at the SimBowl, so we should start moving forward again.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
shbo2

Re: League moving forward

Post by shbo2 »

There are no players in the dispersal draft. I'm not sure if you're just pushing the 2nd contraction back or not but I'm just letting you know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I had to undo that dispersal draft; an error caused the pool to be improperly created (we got one player at each position). It's taken me three days to get the offseason to run.

On the main site we've been having issues with games getting stuck almost daily. I've had to tear much of the sim apart to get at the core of the problem, writing code until the wee hours. So we may be on hold again for a day or two as I reassemble the college draft.

In the meantime, please roam around your teams. Every page needed an adjustment so we could have errors anywhere. I just discovered player cards have visible help text where they shouldn't, working on that now.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
chromedome

Post by chromedome »

Hey Chris, I was printing the team and noticed that the box on the bottom of screen is blocking the player information on the top of pg 2. I could scan you a copy of the printed pages if you want.
shbo2

Post by shbo2 »

The homepage link for the dispersal draft takes you to the college draft.

Return to “Football Beta Testing/Development”