Lineup help

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
Michael1

Lineup help

Post by Michael1 »

http://www.simdynasty.com/depth.jsp?teamid=67 Cleveland Willie Mays league

Not a contender but I want to optimize growth and have 5 mentors in lineup to do that. if possible. Assume Pitchers are best available and WW is A+/C types. You can give as order or just position. Ussat and Seminara are main problems as to get Ussat AB's and use Seminara's fielding.
WillyD

Re: Lineup help

Post by WillyD »

Those young SP you have need to get 45+ ICs. Thankfully you have a good mentoring catcher.

Boze should be in CF.
I'd convert Mann to 3B
Beatin goes to the bench
Saunders at SS or 2B
Perry at 2B or SS
Seminara in LF
Brickley to 1B
If you really want to develop Ussat (not sure he's worth it) then he should be your primary CF backup, and 1st backup in RF. Have Boze backup in LF, and then Ussat comes into play CF.

Also, you really need to fix your CPs. You have Brannan, an OS 20 C overall player with a high number. Shea and Clement should be 13 and 12 CPs, or 12 and 13.

Brannan is a waste IMO. Walters should be below Faul getting 11 CPs.
Last edited by WillyD on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDorf

Post by MDorf »

Personally, I would move Upham into the rotation and cycle 2 or 3 of the youngsters currently in the rotation into the bullpen. You have a really high mentor score for 1 reliever that benefits from it and a low one for the 4 that need it in the rotation. You need to even that out some. Just be mindful they all get enough starts to not lose endurance. I would put Smith and Ussat into the lineup too. You are giving up a LOT of ICs for them in order to get a couple more for the others. And I agree that Brannan is a waste of CPs. I doubt he is ever even a decent backup.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

We'll see how it goes.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”