Sdl

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
Reagan1980

Sdl

Post by Reagan1980 »

http://www.simdynasty.com/replacementavailable.jsp

The league needs a rebuilder that reasonable and know what there doing ! The sellers in the league want way to much ! Fun thing is when they where buyers they offer nothing ! I try to reasonably sell and buy ! But wanted to be treated fairly!

There are some other Bot teams that need an buyer
Last edited by Reagan1980 on Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Descent54

Re: Sdl

Post by Descent54 »

That just the way it is. I think it's rare where you see a win - win situation not involving draft picks. You have people who think they are some big shot wheelers and dealers, and have to win every trade. Of course, the only ones they win are where they take advantage of some noob.
JoeyMac08

Post by JoeyMac08 »

Just an FYI, the link takes me to my own league.
Reagan1980

Post by Reagan1980 »

http://www.simdynasty.com/replacementavailable.jsp
Still time to buy a playoff team and get it to count on your stats!

Also looking at renewals and there are a lot of NO is it time to start talking Dynasty league mergers ?

Anyone else having hard times making trades ?

The only people that seam to want to trade are those that want to rip you off
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Many Dynasty owners wait until the site says the season is ending and we need an answer so around November 1 you will see renewals. Many traders here have to win trades, and make you lose hoping you will leave and they can dominate the next sucker to take on your rebuild. when lower standing teams are selling their firsts their in for long rebuilds.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”