draft help RRL 6gpd league

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
Michael1

draft help RRL 6gpd league

Post by Michael1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:35 am

http://www.simdynasty.com/draftprevnew.jsp?lid=417

I will pick somewhere between 8-12. My Question is about Mike McCovey, Orestes Hoyt, Bobby Cho and John Johnson. Of the hitters which should be ranked higher? I know McCovey is a power hitter now but not a 1b maybe a LF, Hoyt seems to be the one that progresses faster given closer splits. Cho and Johnson what is reasonable minimum expectation for them 3rd or higher starter or backend type? Also if someone could help rank the 12 best so I can compare with my feeling.

Thank You

Michael1

Re: draft help RRL 6gpd league

Post by Michael1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Thanks for ignoring my request. I just don't understand what the issue is here. Simple request and no advice same for 2nd Cos question. Is everyone in the Wally Berger on a no advice list?

tworoosters

Re: draft help RRL 6gpd league

Post by tworoosters » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Michael1 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 pm
Thanks for ignoring my request. I just don't understand what the issue is here. Simple request and no advice same for 2nd Cos question. Is everyone in the Wally Berger on a no advice list?
Honestly Michael I don't even look at the message boards anymore, it's not a WBL thing it's just that since the crash there is no traffic on the boards.

Face it the game is done, it will stumble along for a year, maybe, but in reality it's over. There has been no improvement to the game play in years, I'm talking Baseball because I don't care one bit about football, and the crash sent a lot of owners away, guys who had multiple teams just walked away over security concerns. The new forums are terrible, links don't open in new pages, topics don't advance below the standings based on replies but stay in queue based on creation date so people stop looking there. Toss in the unfortunate timing of Chris' illness and the game is done.

My advice is to trade all your picks and prospects for some studs and try to go out in a blaze of glory.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”