Trade advice in the Keller Stargell League (Dynasty League)

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
Slvanlae

Trade advice in the Keller Stargell League (Dynasty League)

Post by Slvanlae »

I need your help with this trade offer. This is a (Dynasty League)

I have been offered:
Robert Plitt

I would give up:
Willy Miranda

Here is a link to my depth chart

Here is a link to the other owner's depth chart

And here is a link to my league's standings

Thanks for the help,
Slvanlae
phen0m

Re: <t>Trade advice in the Keller Stargell League (Dynasty League)</t>

Post by phen0m »

While Miranda isnt very good, it doesn't look like Plitts going to be an upgrade for your lineup, so i dont really see the point. Id be looking to trade for a SP if i were you. Wouldnt trade for a hitter unless hes a stud and will be a clear upgrade for you, Plitt isn't that.
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

lol...I never thought of trying to acquire a pitcher! No Movement in that market. Thank you for the advice. I was actually leaning towards accepting with the idea I would put Plitt at 3B, move Sequignol to 1B and Curtis back to 2B and benching Clarke since he is having an off season but you are probably correct, improvement is minimal and while Miranda is only a minor prospect Plitt only has 2 seasons left.
phen0m

Post by phen0m »

Clarke is 24 and is gonna be a stud all around middle infielder, you definitely dont want to bench him. Also 2B is the most important defensive position so i wouldnt want a guy with curtis' range/arm playing there. If you were to accept the trade i think sequinol should go to the bench. Now that i think about it, if you couldnt find any other trade suiters for miranda i guess you might as well do it. Plitt would be a big upgrade defensively at 3B and possibly a decent hitting upgrade. I dont like the B- speed at all but he seems to be hitting well in that league. Pretty weird, guys like that with bad speed and non-maxed power are usually terrible. Im guessing the league pitching is pretty bad and maybe also hes very high in his ratings. And youre going to be contending so i wouldnt really wanna have a black hole in Miranda in the lineup every day for the next 5 years while developing him when hes just gonna end up mediocre at best probably anyway.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”