Trade advice in the Bill Mazeroski League (Private/Speed League)

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
matthewlee3

Trade advice in the Bill Mazeroski League (Private/Speed League)

Post by matthewlee3 »

I need your help with this trade offer. This is a (Private/Speed League)

I have been offered:
Bryan Handiboe
1980 Draft Pick Rd 2(OAK)
1979 Draft Pick Rd 2(OAK)
1981 Draft Pick Rd 1(OAK)
1980 Draft Pick Rd 1(OAK)
1979 Draft Pick Rd 1(PIT)
1979 Draft Pick Rd 1(OAK)

I would give up:
Andy Siebert
Lena Alvarez
Bobby Brown

Here is a link to my depth chart

Here is a link to the other owner's depth chart

And here is a link to my league's standings

Thanks for the help,
matthewlee3
matthewlee3

Re: <t>Trade advice in the Bill Mazeroski League (Private/Speed League)</t>

Post by matthewlee3 »

My team is finally rebuilding after a pretty long run of contention, and having stripped the team of its tradeable vets, attention naturally is being turned to my young talent.

This is a first offer, so I'm already inclined to believe it's low, but it's also unclear to me in any league at this point how many teams are still active and thus I don't know what kind of market I could reasonably expect if I were to pursue my first inclination, which is to trade them all separately. Thoughts?
phen0m

Re: <t>Trade advice in the Bill Mazeroski League (Private/Speed League)</t>

Post by phen0m »

its not a terrible offer as those hitters are good but all lacking speed to be elite, plus oaklands got the 6th pick right now and still wont be a very good team even with your hitters. The league talent overall does look pretty terrible though so maybe your hitters are a relatively a little better than they look. Problem is youre not gonna have CP's for all the picks, especially if you traded vets for some already. Hard to say what i'd try to do without being in the league and knowing the trade market/activity. If theres not much market maybe just counter for same deal but with grieger instead of the pitt pick?

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”