Chaperons

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
Reagan1980

Chaperons

Post by Reagan1980 »

how does that work ?

the OCL AAA Need some skilled owners like WIlly D and his crew to come in clean teams up and take them to the Majors
Vytron

Re: Chaperons

Post by Vytron »

Reagan1980 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:07 am how does that work ?
You apply to be a chaperone by applying via a support ticket since February and remain ignored for months, so no new chaperons are ever added. At least, that happened to me, and I haven't heard of anyone being added as a chaperone since then, but there was a report of a sim dynasty veteran being ignored as well.
SquidJordan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:09 am all you can do is all you can do.
Vytron wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 pm Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about
ljsoftball

Post by ljsoftball »

Here’s an idea.

Quit bouncing around and abandoning teams. You are part of the problem

Don’t waste your time chaperoning, just stick with teams through the rebuilding years not just the winning.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

ljsoftball wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:23 pm Here’s an idea.

Don’t waste your time chaperoning, just stick with teams through the rebuilding years not just the winning.
Amen!
Vytron

Post by Vytron »

ljsoftball wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:23 pm Quit bouncing around and abandoning teams. You are part of the problem
Ouch! Hey, if I don't feel welcomed I'm not going to stick around, the bigger part of this problem are the bullies in leagues that harass new players until they don't care about winning any series, and the commishes that let them do it while being fully aware of what's happening, and would rather lose owners than doing something about it.

There's always two sides of the story, sometimes it's so bad that I'd have abandoned even if I was given a free lifetime premium account...
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Hallelujah!!!
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Vytron wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:48 am
ljsoftball wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:23 pm Quit bouncing around and abandoning teams. You are part of the problem
Ouch! Hey, if I don't feel welcomed I'm not going to stick around, the bigger part of this problem are the bullies in leagues that harass new players until they don't care about winning any series, and the commishes that let them do it while being fully aware of what's happening, and would rather lose owners than doing something about it.

There's always two sides of the story, sometimes it's so bad that I'd have abandoned even if I was given a free lifetime premium account...
I thought he was talking about reagan
Vytron

Post by Vytron »

Slvanlae wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:08 pm I thought he was talking about reagan
Oh, my bad for confusing a specific "you" with a general "you".
Reagan1980

Post by Reagan1980 »

Slvanlae wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Hallelujah!!!
if I can make Good moves and it worth keeping the team and I treated honestly and fairly maybe I stick around but if the league run bye people that are only trying to rip you off and your told to draft and hold and cut it boring! does me no good ! to many of you want to play in groups of friends that tank to each other and thats it and treat the rest of the owners as glorified bots ! I rather jump save my $ and if I get really bored go back to Disney, Netflix or ancestry ! my teams are not left barnen at lest, they usually sell for more then I paid for them ! there a rule in poker if you don't know who the Donkey is at the table it you! Im not trying to win champion ships at all cost ! Im Dislexic and working on my writing skills and standing up for myself ! there are a lot of Snowflakes on here that can't handle that ! They want control of everything go play in private leagues ! until I can find a league of 24 1 account owners that play with honor and are reasonable Im going to jump !
Slvanlae

Post by Slvanlae »

Reagan1980 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:09 am
Slvanlae wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Hallelujah!!!
if I can make Good moves and it worth keeping the team and I treated honestly and fairly maybe I stick around but if the league run bye people that are only trying to rip you off and your told to draft and hold and cut it boring! does me no good ! to many of you want to play in groups of friends that tank to each other and thats it and treat the rest of the owners as glorified bots ! I rather jump save my $ and if I get really bored go back to Disney, Netflix or ancestry ! my teams are not left barnen at lest, they usually sell for more then I paid for them ! there a rule in poker if you don't know who the Donkey is at the table it you! Im not trying to win champion ships at all cost ! Im Dislexic and working on my writing skills and standing up for myself ! there are a lot of Snowflakes on here that can't handle that ! They want control of everything go play in private leagues ! until I can find a league of 24 1 account owners that play with honor and are reasonable Im going to jump !
Always funny when the defensive, sensitive one who was criticized calls everyone else a snowflake.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”