any chance for this guys?

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
gannable

any chance for this guys?

Post by gannable »

1) He's 8 out of 24
started off D velocity, B+ control
http://www.simdynasty.com/player.jsp?pl ... d=14232556

Sometimes in a variable development, full minor league system you get lucky with these guys.

2)
http://www.simdynasty.com/depth.jsp?teamid=142966

End of season call ups?
Guzman
Lebar
Kopf
Mcquaig
Cheney

I dont have room for any of them this season.
They all probably need to play next season?
WillyD

Re: any chance for this guys?

Post by WillyD »

The pitcher is probably lucky to get to C+/A+, but if you have room in your minors he might end up a bit better if it's a system 3 league and variable development. My guess is that you'll end up with better prospects over the next few season, and he'll wind up being cut.

Guzman should probably get a half season in the majors this season, and definitely next season, if not a full season.
gannable

Post by gannable »

i might be able to keep him.
I have 6 guys who need to be promoted over the next season and a half or so.
if he gets to C+,A+ then he'd be an acceptable 5th starter or 5th guy out of the bullpen, which I think has some importance because there won't be trash in those spots and/or you won't need to spend assets for depth... so it could have value if you're contending

getting usable pitchers in the 3rd and 4th round is helpful in this minor league system.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

gannable wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:02 pm getting usable pitchers in the 3rd and 4th round is helpful in this minor league system.
In a system 3 league, for the 3 and 4th rounds, I aim for pitchers that have good splits but that are usually too old for a system 5 league. You can leave them in the minors until their late 20's if necessary. The A-/C+ 23 year old or 24 year old B/B guy can wind up useable pitchers.
gannable

Post by gannable »

Frankly, I rank all these prospects that I deem worthwhile.

Then, I find the remaining pitching prospects who could become decent if they have favorable development then push those guys to the spots underneath the real prospects.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”