Help with CP's

Ask for or give help with trade offers, coach point distribution, draftee rankings, or anything else specific to team strategy.
awasp69

Help with CP's

Post by awasp69 »

Was just wondering about any advice on how to allot my CP's in my minors. Just making sure I am maximizing my prospects. Any advice is helpful. Thanks.

http://www.simdynasty.com/depth.jsp?teamid=98404
dabigtrain

Re: Help with CP's

Post by dabigtrain »

I can't see any problems. I could argue for moving Weber down the list, as he's got to get to at least C+ control (if his velocity is maxed) to be useful, and that's a long way off, and Johnson up (he'll be decent as the "v.RHP" half of a platoon), but I could argue the other side of that just as easily.
Lawman23

Post by Lawman23 »

Personally I would flip flop the points on Nathan and Garcia. Garcia is a year and a half younger and will probably end up B+/A (or a bit higher) While Nathan will probably not get above C+ in his control as his A+ velocity is slowing down his control IC's. Just those few extra IC's (won't be a huge difference) could be nice for Garcia in the long run.
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks for the advice guys.
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

so, i browsed back here 'cause I noticed there had been more replies, and noticed that somehow, i typed "Weber" when I meant "Nathan." I have to stop day-drinking....
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

I knew who you meant. Thanks.

Return to “Baseball Team, Draft and Trade Help”