Trade Activity

Discussions for the Wilson Roberts League.

Moderators: awasp69, Imagex8

ttreese

Trade Activity

Post by ttreese »

Great to see all the trade activity. Thanksgiving weekend is bringing hope and potential change in the 1996 Standings!

In the NL: Houston making several big moves and appears tired of rebuilding and ready to move into playoff contention sooner than later. Montreal truly committed to their rebuild which should be quick based on the talent they are acquiring. And Brooklyn acquired the best SP in baseball (Campbell) to set the bar high in the NL.

In the AL; everyone is playing catch up to Seattle who is off to the fast start. Washington & Texas are making moves to deepen their rosters and appear ready to battle it out with Seattle & Tampa Bay in the AL this season. Anaheim appears to be rebuilding but is on the fringe playing contender early in the season.
Covid18

Re: Trade Activity

Post by Covid18 »

And the 11:38 game hasn't run today...

I had to make serious moves if I want to compete with BRK and Philly, who both picked up pieces. I started to hold and wait another season, but I was able to bring a slugger (Baker) back home, and got 2 top drawer pitchers (Samford and Hinton). AND, I was able to hold on to Cavanaugh, Probst, Barr and McMaga.
If only Spec Richardson had never been the Astros GM...

Return to “Wilson Roberts League”