Did they forget about us?

Discussions for the Smith Murphy League.
TRINITY731

Re: Did they forget about us?

Post by TRINITY731 »

I have canceled my recurring payment in my three subscription leagues. I would complain to Admin, but it would be ignored.
Twogds

Post by Twogds »

While I have always enjoyed my experiance with Sim Dynasty, I am a bit dissappointed with what is going on. I will continue to play and I want to keep my team in this league but we need better communication so that everyone knows what is going on and we are not left wondering what is happenong.

vr
Ernest
2Below

Post by 2Below »

This is the message I just sent.
So I will probably get the boot...

"WTH are you doing with our league????
I know you had an outage.
I don't care. The rest of these guys all paid their money and have been faithful too
To not respond or to ignore our entire league without any correspondence is pretty bush.
How about you give us some guidance???"
TRINITY731

Post by TRINITY731 »

Well said 2below. I thank you for speaking out.
kaliayev

Post by kaliayev »

The way the whole merger was handled was the reason I opted out. I was an original owner in the RSL and had around 17 real years invested in the league. The experience has left such a sour taste that I am leaving SD in it's entirety after some 18 years.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank you all for your patience. Between the outage and repairs and working on the groundwork for upgrading to a better host, it did slip past me that we had a merge project happening.

We are ready to go. The league has been reduced to 16 teams (I had to adjust a couple of cities in the process but they were teams that already had city adjustments) and all league owners have had 2 months credit added to their teams.

For those who have not gotten free subscription credit before: PayPal doesn't know anything about our side of the subscription link, it just pushes money at us each month. So even though you have credit it will still pay us. To get things back on track, you can go to PayPal, cancel your subscription, then on SimDynasty you can go to the Renewal page and either start a new subscription (it will take your credit into account and not send money until it has expired) or just make payments on a monthly basis.

I apologize sincerely for the delay; I have no good reason to offer other than being a bit overwhelmed in the past week. But you have a good group of owners here and a new league to conquer now. Good luck to everyone

Chris

P.S. I am sure it goes without saying but if any issues crop up from the merge, please mark them as Urgent.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Special thanks to 2Below who has worked for months to make this merge happen!
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

2Below wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 am So I will probably get the boot...
Are you kidding? I am surprised you were that restrained. Thank you again for pushing this (and me) along; I will make sure I don't let you all down again.

Chris
2Below

Post by 2Below »

Thank you. Everyone here has been part of the project.
Let's Play Ball!!!
historymann49

Post by historymann49 »

Admin wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:17 pm Special thanks to 2Below who has worked for months to make this merge happen!
:o

Return to “Smith Murphy League”