Playoffs

Discussions for the Smith Murphy League.
Minions

Playoffs

Post by Minions »

I have not noticed this, not sure if its a cause by the merger or its been that long since i've been in the playoffs, but theres a 2 hour delay between certain games of the playoffs. Just seems odd, not that i'm paranoid and watching every game at all, no that cant be it.
Roaddog

Re: Playoffs

Post by Roaddog »

Minions wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:40 pm I have not noticed this, not sure if its a cause by the merger or its been that long since i've been in the playoffs, but theres a 2 hour delay between certain games of the playoffs. Just seems odd, not that i'm paranoid and watching every game at all, no that cant be it.
A two hour delay is normal when the playoffs change cities. An off day for travel between games two and three, and between games five and six.
Minions

Post by Minions »

this is a 2 hour delay between the off day and the next game, so its essentially a 3 hour delay between game 2 and 3, and game 5 and 6. I just checked other leagues i'm in and this isnt the case there. Its not that big a deal, just another unique portion of this league.

Good luck everyone in the offseason!!!
Roaddog

Post by Roaddog »

Minions wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm this is a 2 hour delay between the off day and the next game, so its essentially a 3 hour delay between game 2 and 3, and game 5 and 6. I just checked other leagues i'm in and this isnt the case there. Its not that big a deal, just another unique portion of this league.

Good luck everyone in the offseason!!!
OK, have never seen a three hour delay for a travel day!
2Below

Post by 2Below »

I’ll see about getting that fixed.
(edit: ticket sent)

I loaded the draft order.
Let me know if I effed up.
STL-Bos tie breaker was wins in Sept then Aug then...
Well that was tied every month!
So I went to wins vs playoff teams.

I listed the 2 inactive teams for sale.

Anything else I should be looking at, let me know.

And congrats to Atlanta!!

Return to “Smith Murphy League”