Trade Vote

Discussions for the Bill Killefer League.
Admin
Site Admin

Trade Vote

Post by Admin »

There have been 3 votes to overturn recent trade:
Trade #3497 has been completed between the Anaheim Flames and the Colorado SnowBunnies. The Colorado SnowBunnies receive Woody Munoz, Lonnie Gilbert, Ryan Brown, Luther Smith, Benny Roy, Pep Leverette, Boileryard Bridges, John Dooin, Draft Pick - 1951 Round 1 (ANA) from the Anaheim Flames in exchange for John Cordova, Babe Mueller, Hal Innis, Bob Wilson, Johnny Boken, Roger Wapnick, Greg Rodriguez, Draft Pick - 1952 Round 1 (COL).

Please take a moment to vote on this trade if you haven't already at http://www.simdynasty.com/tradevote.jsp ... =61543.[br][/br]
I ask that you refrain from discussing trades. Nothing positive ever comes from this. Anyone discussing any trades publicly may have their posting privileges revoked.

So if you feel this complaint is without merit, please simply vote to allow the trade to stand.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that not all trades are equal, and not all inequal trades should be overturned. A trade should only be overturned if there is bad faith on the part of one or both of the teams involved. If both teams get something they need out of the trade and neither party is taking advantage of an unaware trading partner, the trade should stand. Overturning a trade may not be used as a strategic option.

If either of the two owners involved in this deal would like to comment on the deal, please reply to this thread stating the facts or reasons for this trade without emotion or being argumentative.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Spidercat

Re: <t>Trade Vote</t>

Post by Spidercat »

I received RP Gilbert who, regardless of his age, has a much needed C+ endurance rating, trading Innis,who is a 5th rd pick. He is 1 of 3 RPs I had with a D rated endurance,in addition I received a 5th round RP and a possible protecting against injury RP for a 6th round RP pick.
i traded what looks like a strong A- SS and a 24 year old B+ SS who looks like he will need to be built up in the minors for 2 B+ 29 year old in their prime SS..I protected myself vs injury and now has 2 players who can produce now.
I traded an A OF along with two young B rated OFs for two B+ and a B rated OFs who are better fielders,, Once again protecting against injury.
In season I receive 25% fair trade offers and way to many 35 year olds having bad seasone while being asked to trade my young promising minor leaguers. Maybe we need a complaint forum for trade offers and not just for completed trades,, Those who offer unfair trades shouldnt be able to protest what a fair trade is or isnt

Return to “Bill Killefer League”