Mickey Mantle League Prospect I Just Drafted

21 inning game? 400 yards passing? Unusual system generated name? Share those wild games or interesting players here!
ballmark

Re: Mickey Mantle League Prospect I Just Drafted

Post by ballmark »

With that Range, I hope you're training him for LF which, coincidentally, is where most of those tweets come from.
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone
spicoli306

Post by spicoli306 »

ballmark wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:23 am With that Range, I hope you're training him for LF which, coincidentally, is where most of those tweets come from.
I was really hoping to find some scrub named Donald, Donnie, or Don in the same draft. Closest I could find was Don Ogrodowski, who would certainly not be representative of Trump's prowess as a young baseball superstar growing up in Queens. :lol:

The other funny find was a Paul Malay. I'm fairly certain Bobby turns out to be a more than effective player in the future. I'd say Paul Manafort...er' Malay will likely never ever crack a roster. Certainly, any owner willing to play Malay will be engaging in some kind of unethical behavior (tanking or whatnot). :D
VladimirTrump

Post by VladimirTrump »

spicoli306 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm
ballmark wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:23 am With that Range, I hope you're training him for LF which, coincidentally, is where most of those tweets come from.
I was really hoping to find some scrub named Donald, Donnie, or Don in the same draft. Closest I could find was Don Ogrodowski, who would certainly not be representative of Trump's prowess as a young baseball superstar growing up in Queens. :lol:

The other funny find was a Paul Malay. I'm fairly certain Bobby turns out to be a more than effective player in the future. I'd say Paul Manafort...er' Malay will likely never ever crack a roster. Certainly, any owner willing to play Malay will be engaging in some kind of unethical behavior (tanking or whatnot). :D
Pretty sure it's quite a common occurrence in the pros. Asking a 6th grade Trump to hit to the opposite field is much more difficult than telling a pro to do that. I don't care how good you are and that certainly doesn't make him a "shithead" lol. A common macho attitude which is to be expected in competitive sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCnJyyVp8Ik

Guess he had an arm! Just wish Peterman would take notes ha

Return to “Check This Out!”